Sunday, November 17, 2013

Early Morning in Robert Moses, Long Island


                                                                                                                


I fished at Robert Moses both days this weekend when the high tide came in the morning.
Saturday morning was supposed to be the best fishing condition for fly fishermen - a gentle breeze, no higher than 2 feet of surf and a lot of white water.
I didn't catch any, though some spin fishermen around me caught some schoolies.

                                                                                          

I started a little earlier this morning.
There was some east wind but no much surf.
I caught a schoolie with a night sand eel fly in the wash before dawn.

I wish fish would be still here next weekend.




I stopped by Captree. It seems every Sunday proud car owners show off their customized cars in the party boat pier parking lot. Some even open the hoods to let people look into the engines.



No comments:

Post a Comment